Sunday, March 20, 2016

Imari


Today's review is for the Imari perfume. I bought this perfume because they mentioned it had notes of vanilla. I like the perfume and it's got a an Oriental/exotic smell to it. However I really don't get any vanilla. So if you're looking for vanilla, this is not the perfume for you.

Having said that, I can tell you it is a very beautiful smell and lasts well. This scent is available in a full line of products, everything from deodorant to lotion.  So like many of the Avon scents, it's easy to layer and really let the fragrance envelop you.

By the way, when I went to get this picture I noticed certain fragrances are on special offer of buy one, get one free. So it's a great time to try something new for Spring!

Here's the link to the Amari perfume on my website: http://Avon4.me/1Rdk7tr

💄💄💄/5

No comments:

Post a Comment