Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Avon speed dry 30 second nail enamel


So I have to admit I always feel more girly when I got my nails done. However, you can see from the picture above I really don't like long nails... And I usually don't make the time to go get them done at the nail salon... And when I do them at home I typically mess them up. So for me having my nails done happens very infrequently. 

Well with this nail enamel that I got from Avon today, I think that's all going to change. It says it's a speed dry 30 second nail polish and I did not honestly believe it would dry that quickly. IT DOES! I literally did both hands with just one coat of polish in the picture you see above in about four minutes. By the time I started on my second hand my first hand was dry. I am loving this new product and it is a total keeper. 

I am wearing Mambo Melon and there is currently a great sale in the catalog!

Find it here - http://avon4.me/1pKZ57B


No comments:

Post a Comment